Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Dish Network?

Well like l left my last post.. l joined Dish Network for my tv after leaving Directv and already l’ve had major problems with these guys. First the sale rep promised me all these goodies including a second dvr free of charge which was (B.S.) and of course l said ok. They came and installed the system on a Saturday and what do you know, after the tech left my main dvr started acting up. This thing (625) is a piece of crap! lt started going into a constant restart loop. l called support, they said that they couldn’t send someone till Wednesday/Thursday… l flipped out on these smoes. l called a supervisor that came by during the install and he said he’ld have someone here the next day with a new unit. OK, the company told me that they would credit me for not having service for 2 days..ya ok here comes the first bill…not only did l not get my credit but they charged me a $99 service fee that they later said was for the second dvr.

So after argureing with THESE clowns now for 2 months they say they will waive the $99 fee. l let you know what happens when the next bill comes in.

Unfortunately all these companies SUCK! l guess it comes down to which one sucks less and which one actully might listen to some of their customers.

Until next time.

P. Fucile

No comments: