Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Directv Woes…

Sorry it’s been awhile. l finally beat off Directv and their nasty reps!! lt took me 3 months and a ton of calls to various reps and supervisors (which are same-they just flip a coin to see who’s who today). l’ve even wrote and called 7 on your side,shame on you (CBS),channel 9,fox 5 and a couple others. only one answered me back but even then l didn’t get anywhere!! So much for the press looking out for the little guy..ha! Anyway l finally called corporate and l’m not sure but the guy told me he was the C.E.O anyway after telling him my long and aggravating story he finally agreed to wipe my bill cleaned and said l would be receiving a refund (not holding my breath).

But at least the $400 bill they were trying to extort from me is gone. So after all of that l switched to Dish Network (thanks John C. Dvorak (lol)) and l’ve had some problems with these guys already! But that’s for the next blog.

Check back for the next installment.

P.

No comments: